What are cookies and what do we use them for?
- Remember your language and country preferences.
- Keep your session active when you log in to our platform.
- Analyze how our website is used to improve how it works.
- Offer you personalized advertising based on your interests and preferences.
Types of cookies we use
We use different types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser or application.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer or mobile device for a specific period of time, even after you close your web browser or application.
- Own cookies: these cookies are created and managed by us.
- Third Party Cookies: These cookies are created and managed by third parties, such as advertising and analytics service providers.
Social network cookies
How to manage your cookie preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences using the options of your web browser or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable some cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
In most web browsers, you can accept or reject all cookies, or accept only certain types of cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you when cookies are being sent.
If you use a mobile device, consult the user manual for more information on how to manage cookies.
Please note that if you use different devices or browsers to access our website, you will need to manage your cookie preferences on each device or browser.